Something a bit different

So I guess you guys know I have this small disability called hemiplegia. If you don't know what it is it causes a weakness in my left side... like I never really talk about this so who knows why I'm putting it on the internet... Well, this small weakness of my left side means that I don't really like wearing dresses and showing off my legs. MAJOR anxiety when I wear dresses out. But then again when I find a dress that I just like; example the 1 below, I put on my dark tights and carry on. I have adapted the mentality of not caring what people think of me!! 
As I carry on with my blog if I have any readers out there please let me know what you think, comments are always helpful and appreciated!
















Dress | Cow Vintage
Cardigan | Mum's (Monsoon I think)
Sandals | Docs
Hat | Vintage

Lauren x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEMIPLEGIA

SWEET MEMORIES

STRIPES AND BOOTS