WANT, NEED, LUST


Stripy Co-Ord | ASOS
Hat | Monki
Shorts | Topshop
Pinafore | Topshop 
Clutch | Anya Hindmarch - I'm still dreaming!
Ring | Made - I saw this is in the Oxford Circus Topshop
Boots | Le Chameau

So its Friday tomorrow and here is my top favourite items that I WANT NEED AND ARE LUSTING after this week.

We will try to keep it as affordable as possible but the odd lust piece may slip in there - yes I know I cannot afford Anya Hindmarch but a girl can dream right!?

This week we are loving neutrals, a simple black pinafore and a cute tee makes for a perfect mix of smart and casual. I have been wanting a Co-Ord for agessssss, and I have found the perfect piece that will see me through the autumn and will be perfect with this cute beanie hat from Monki. Festival season is still in full swing and these pieces will be perfect for anyone planning on sloshing around in the mud!

Lauren xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEMIPLEGIA

SWEET MEMORIES

STRIPES AND BOOTS