THATS LIFE!

I've just been super busy lately and therefore I haven't posted in a while. My outfit is a really comfy one. The trousers are F&F, the top Topshop and the blazer is Primark- a cheap one. 


 I've managed to land myself a part time job, just before returning to uni, at the post office.
I'm excited to return to uni because I've just spent too much time at home. Does anyone else think we get ridiculously long holidays? (and get bored at home!) Its my second year so I'll living in a small student house- which is also very exciting. Its small and cosy and I just love it!










Lauren x


Comments

  1. Love the half up half down hair!!!

    http://redhairedgirlincheltenham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hair looks great in these photos! I nominated you for the liebster award.. go over to my blog to check out your questions at: http://www.elizahardiman.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HEMIPLEGIA

SWEET MEMORIES

STRIPES AND BOOTS