ROUGE

I'm starting my rehearsals tomorrow for the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and I'm very excited. This is a quick snap from last night where we were celebrating my mum's 60th!



The dress is from COW Vintage Store (one of my favourite shops). I decided to pair the dress with my creepers which I use to wear with everything!  I also came across my fish net tights which I think compliment the whole outfit.



 I couldn't decide whether it was hot or cold yesterday so I took my denim shirt just in case. The shirt is from Topshop which I purchased a few years ago. My fringe is also way too long and needs a cut.



I love to accessorise with rings and this is my double ring that I got for my 18th birthday and its from House of Fraser.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEMIPLEGIA

SWEET MEMORIES

STRIPES AND BOOTS