DID YOU HEAR THE RAIN?

It has been super hot in England recently and now the thunderstorms have descended I thought I would make the most of it! This was just a bit of fun really, but the photos ended up coming out quite well! 




My dress is from the Vintage shop COW and it has a Victorian feel to it. I had to be careful not to look like a Victorian peasant so I paired it with my pink converse. And I love the fit of this dress- flatters your figure and all that!









As you can see in this photo my left foot collapses slightly- this is because I have CP (cerebral palsy). CP, in my terms is brain damage from birth, and is something that affects me on a daily basis. Please keep reading if you want to find out more- because it is a topic very close to my heart and I would like to bring more awareness.




Hope you're having a good weekend and maybe there is some sun near you!
Lauren xx


P.S here is a link to my Flying High Facebook page for Edinburgh -> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Forty-Five-Minutes-by-Anya-Reiss/339541589544069?ref=profile if you could give it a 'like' that would be ace!!!


Comments

  1. Love your post and blog! I've nominated you for the Liebster award! If you visit my blog you will find a post all about it :) http://chloealicelifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I know this is nothing to do with your post but I really like your blog, so I've nominated you for the Liebster award. check out this post for details
    http://heavenlyrebs.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-award-tag.html xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HEMIPLEGIA

SWEET MEMORIES

STRIPES AND BOOTS