WINTER IS COMING

So its November already! How time flies. I've been up to my knees in uni work and applying for jobs at the moment so have been mega busy. Thought I would post this outfit from a while ago, I went for a 'rocker' vibe - the shirt is vintage, I borrowed it from my mum! I like the interesting collar detailing and I wanted to mix up the femininity of the frill with my Doc Martens and a Banksy tee (for a touch of rebel ;) ). I think it works quite well! I love making unexpected choices and mixing them together to see the results... sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't! But I guess that's the fun of fashion....








Shirt | Vintage
Tee | Vintage - think it was from COW
Leggings | Topshop, you can find similar here
Boots | Doc Martens 

 
Lauren x




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEMIPLEGIA

FLORALS AND BLACK

SWEET MEMORIES