SUNSET

This photo happened yesterday when the sun was setting- a good opportunity for a quick snap. This dress is from Wild Couture Clothing. I bought it for my 6th form prom; as you can see I paired it with my orange converse (and yes I am wearing odd socks- but what can I say!) My hair looks like a pineapple on top of my head- but I think the messy do works with the elegant dress. For prom I paired this dress with my Sandal Docs that you can see in my last post- I didn't wear heels for my prom (or rather CAN'T!) - so I chose some statement flats!!








Over the weekend I will be enjoying the weather as its never been so HOT in England.

I love to read your comments- and what you think of my style- so please keep commenting. Also, you can see my looks on Lookbook so please hype!

Lauren xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEMIPLEGIA

SWEET MEMORIES

STRIPES AND BOOTS