EDINBURGH PART I

So I've been in Edinburgh for about a week now and its going well! I though I'd update you on my recent experiences up North!

So first the venue, we are in the Space @ Venue45 - just off the Royal Mile. I am acting in a play called 'Forty Five Minutes' written by Anya Reiss. It is about a group of sixth formers who suddenly realise the deadline for UCAS is in 45 minutes and they are no where near finishing it! I play the character Lara. Here is a link to see the full synopsis, reviews and all the information on the show: https://tickets.edfringe.com/whats-on/forty-five-minutes.






Here are a few snaps of me in action!



As you can see I am one of the only characters that is sitting, due to my hemiplegia I find it difficult to stand for too long, as this is 45 minutes I would not have been able to cope, but we managed to find a way around that by giving a seat centre stage! Personally, I think I got the better deal! 



And of course, the fashion! For my character this is the outfit I wore, she is not meant to be that stylish and I veered towards mismatched, bright colours. Here, I am standing outside my hostel. 






.Dress | H&M (a very old buy!). Jumper | Topshop. Trainers | Converse.

Stay tuned for more outfits posts etc and my experiences in Edinburgh. 

Lauren x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEMIPLEGIA

SWEET MEMORIES

STRIPES AND BOOTS