AN ODD WORLD

I'm not initially sure how I feel about these pictures- they are slightly yellow- but this is an outfit I wore a couple of days ago. A maxi skirt and a top- simple! The top is a printed t-shirt- one of my only ones from Zara. The leather jacket and the bag is COW Vintage. My colourful bag (LOVE IT) is also Vintage and from COW. 





If you look closely at this picture you can see my left foot slightly rolls inwards. This is my main problem with footwear and this is generally why I wear my Docs all the time. I was not doing much walking on this particular day so I braved these flat shoes from Tesco.
Hope your all ready for the weekend- have a good one.





Lauren x



Comments

  1. I have nominated you for for the Liebster award <3 look at my blog for more info :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit is adorable. And I like the yellowish hue to the photos. It adds an "instant camera" effect. Enjoy.

    www.michellekott.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HEMIPLEGIA

SWEET MEMORIES

STRIPES AND BOOTS