BLOSSOM








The dress is from COW Vintage store and is very figure hugging- the floppy hat is Topshop and I added a few flowers for a summery feel. And my orange lipstick is Mac (Morange) to add even more colour.

I'm off to Edinburgh in a few days so I'm just packing- 2 weeks of shows everyday sounds like fun. Last year I went to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in a wheelchair after an operation on my foot (the operation was to force my foot in the right position). It was an interesting experience because if everyone knows Edinburgh there are a lot of cobbles involved. A wheelchair and cobbles don't match and plus I didn't enjoy the attention I got for being in a wheelchair!

Lauren x

Comments

  1. Heya I have nominated you for the Liebster Award :) You can check it out here http://chantzlouisexo.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/ive-been-nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HEMIPLEGIA

SWEET MEMORIES

STRIPES AND BOOTS